Dogcat250
OXNARD, Calif. -- Tony Romo wrapped up his most strenuous day so far at training camp by saying his surgically repaired back would get a rest: He will not play in the preseason opener at San Diego. The Dallas quarterback also planned to sit out a day of practice this week, the latest indication that the Cowboys are closely managing the 34-year-old Romos recovery. Romo pushed himself through a long practice on the teams ninth workout day of camp Sunday. He had been off the previous two days and skipped two practices earlier. "It doesnt feel that much different than the other days, but were just out here more time and with more plays," Romo said after throwing 25 passes in 7-on-7 and team drills Sunday. "Weve been executing real well so it was good to see that again today." Seven months removed from surgery for a herniated disk, Romo says hes 100 per cent but acknowledges that his workout routine has changed significantly. He gets cold water treatment three times a day. And hes constantly stretching and exercising the muscles around the back. He says that back surgery means "you kind of have to change the way you do things." "But that doesnt mean you cant do the things that it takes to be successful on the field or whatever you want to do," Romo said. "Theres been plenty of people whove done it. You just got to go do it. It just takes work." Romo has tested the back by going through consecutive afternoon practices several times in camp. But he hasnt done three in a row yet, and wont this week. If the camp model becomes part of the routine in the regular season, Romo could be sitting out a practice each week. "If it was up to me, I am going to do everything," Romo said. "And then theyll say, Youre done. You did too much. We go, go, go and then youre hurt, and youre out instead of being smart. So thats why we have a lot of people that are smart and take this progression a long way." With Romo saying hes out, Brandon Weeden is likely to get the start against the Chargers on Thursday night. "Hes going to be smart about it," Weeden said of Romo. "I dont worry about it. If hes 34, 39, doesnt really matter. Hes a franchise quarterback. Hes been doing it for so long. He knows what it takes." NOTES: The Cowboys have signed DEs Kenneth Boatright and Adewale Ojomo and waived OG Darius Morris and WR LDamian Washington. ... CB Morris Claiborne hasnt practiced since tendinitis in his right knee flared up Wednesday, making it less likely that he will play against the Chargers. ... CB Brandon Carr wont return to the team until after the San Diego game. His mother died last week. Cheap Jordans Online Canada . Fans holding laudatory signs started showing up at Yankee Stadium when the gates opened at 4 p.m. Monday, an hour early in order to give them a chance to watch the New York captain take batting practice. Jordan Shoes Wholesale Canada . - San Diego Padres centre fielder Cameron Maybin is going to be out two to three months after rupturing his left biceps tendon during a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday. http://www.wholesaleairjordancanada.com/. Helwani said that Weidman has been dealing with recurring swelling and pain in his knees related to torn meniscus he suffered as a teenager and the problems came to a head last week when he suffered prolonged swelling and pain in his left knee, resulting in the decision to undergo an arthroscopic scope procedure to clean up the tear in both knees. Air Jordans Canada Online . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. Wholesale Air Jordan Canada . Napoli beat high-flying Hellas Verona 3-0 to keep up the pressure on the top two while AC Milan had another disappointing night as four goals from teenage forward Domenico Berardi saw relegation-threatened Sassuolo come back from two goals down to win 4-3.RIDGEDALE, Mo. -- Jay Haas will be going to the Presidents Cup for the fourth straight time, and this time hell be giving the speeches. The PGA Tour selected Haas to be the U.S. captain for the 2015 matches in South Korea in what amounts to a role reversal. After three years as an assistant captain to Fred Couples -- all three U.S. victories -- Haas will in charge and Couples will be his assistant. Nick Price was selected to return as captain for an International team that has one only once since this event began 20 years ago. "I didnt really aspire to be a captain -- never thought that would be in the cards for me," Haas said. "But being involved with the last three teams along with Fred ... maybe thought someday that could happen. Theres so many people who are deserving of this seat right here. I just feel like Im very blessed to be sitting here representing the United States. And hopefully, I wont screw this thing up too badly." Couples had been captain three straight times, twice opposite Greg Norman and last year against Price at soggy Muirfield Village.dddddddddddd The Americans won, 18 1/2-15 1/2, to remain unbeaten at home. The International teams only win was in 1998 at Melbourne. The teams tied in 2003 in South Africa. Haas played in the inaugural Presidents Cup in 1994, and was a captains pick for the 2003 team. The Presidents Cup will be Oct. 8-11, 2015, at the Jack Nicklaus Golf Club Korea, the first time it has been held in Asia. The only continent where it has not been played (among those with players eligible for the International team) is in South America. Price called last year a "learning experience" and was happy to get another chance. "I just want to thank the players who were on the team last year because without them, I dont think Id be sitting here again," he said, adding that PGA Tour Commissioner Tim Finchem polled the players "so I must have done something right." Price appointed K.J. Choi of South Korea to be his vice captain. Choi played on three teams, but not since 2011. 19:38ET 04-06-14 China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Discussion Forum”