Dogcat250
ZURICH, Switzerland -- FIFA says doping samples from World Cup players in South America are arriving at a laboratory in Switzerland within 33 hours. FIFA and the World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited lab in Lausanne are under time pressure to test samples before a players next match several days later. Testing for the World Cup in Brazil is being done in Lausanne because WADA stripped the Rio de Janeiro labs status for repeated errors. All 736 players at the World Cup will provide pre-tournament blood and urine samples. FIFA chief medical officer Jiri Dvorak says the first 750 samples have arrived in Switzerland "from several Latin American countries in less than 33 hours." Dvorak says all samples arrived in good condition in cooled transit boxes. Two players from each team are randomly chosen to give samples after each match. Michael Johnson Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night. Billy Price Jersey . Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss. http://www.officialcincinnatibengalsfoo ... sey-womens. The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento. Andrew Billings Jersey . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas. Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland.MANCHESTER, England - Former Manchester United manager David Moyes says he is being tempted by one or two "very good offers" to return to football coaching, almost six weeks after being fired by the Premier League giants. Writing in British newspaper The Sunday Times in his first media comments since his departure, Moyes says "another possibility is that I may choose to have a break and enjoy watching and observing ffootball throughout the world.dddddddddddd What I do know for sure is that I have moved on." Moyes lasted just 10 months as the successor to Alex Ferguson before he was fired in April, with United languishing in seventh place in a dismal defence of its league title. The Scot says "it could well be that gone are the days of long-term planning ... It was unfortunate I wasnt given more time to succeed." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Discussion Forum”